Saturday, October 1, 2011

Promotion of film “My Friend Pinto”

Rohit Dhyani: Bollywood Actor Pratik Babbar and kalki koechlin were present at Inorbit Mall in Mumbai to promote their upcoming film “My Friend Pinto”.
 Bollywood Actor Pratik Babbar and kalki koechlin were present at Inorbit Mall in Mumbai to promote their upcoming film “My Friend Pinto”. Singer Kunaal Ganjawala was also present on the occasion and he sings some songs of the film to make the promotion more interesting.
Pratik and Kalki dance with children and distribute gifts to them. They also Shared some interesting moments of the film and said that people will like this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namestey!!! If you wish to contact me for any comment, criticism, advice and/or suggestion regarding what I rant about or anything “random”, feel free to drop me a mail at the following address: dhyani.rohit@gmail.com