Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nevia Brand Promotion

Rohit Dhyani: Bollywood Actress Sonal was present on the “Nivea Brand” promotion in Mumbai.Bollywood Actress Sonal was present on the “Nivea Brand” promotion in Mumbai. Sonal said that Nivea is one of the finest Brands and they have created the world’s first body lotion which is really amazing. 


She added that it remembered me of my Grand Mother. She further added that simplicity is the best and we should avoid use of chemicals in order to protect our skin and to look beautiful.


Sonal mentioned that she is here only for the product Launch and not for the promotion of her upcoming film Damadam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namestey!!! If you wish to contact me for any comment, criticism, advice and/or suggestion regarding what I rant about or anything “random”, feel free to drop me a mail at the following address: dhyani.rohit@gmail.com