Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Music of Marathi film “Deool” launched in a big way.

Rohit Dhyani: The music launch of much talked about Marathi film “Deool” took place in a grand way at PVR cinema today in Mumbai. The music of the film was launched by two big stalwarts of the film industry –Naseeruddin Shah and Nana Patekar, who are coming together for the first time through this movie.


The film has a very big star cast comprising of  popular and talented  artistes like Dr. Mohan Agashe, Sonali Kulkarni, Shashank Shende, Smita Tambe, Vibhavari Deshpande, Kishore Kadam, Atisha Naik, Jyoti Subhash, Hrishikesh Joshi, Usha Nadkarni, Shrikant Yadav and others.

While speaking on the occasion Nasserudin shah recalled his earlier days and the changes that have taken place over the years.” I am happy with the commercialization that have taken place in Hindi movies and I am happy to be part of sensible film like”Deool” he said.

On the other hand Nana Patekar directly targeted producers for being partial to him during his struggling days.”It is for this reason, Naseeruddin Shah got an early break into films and I remained behind. I really used to envy him.But, he is no doubt an excellent actor and I really admire his talent” he said. “Deool” is all set for release on 4th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namestey!!! If you wish to contact me for any comment, criticism, advice and/or suggestion regarding what I rant about or anything “random”, feel free to drop me a mail at the following address: dhyani.rohit@gmail.com