Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I don’t have many friends in Bollywood says, Sonam Kapoor

Rohit Dhyani: Bollywood Actress Sonam Kapoor said that I don’t have too many friends in the industry on the launch of new logo of GJEPC. Sonam Kapoor is brand ambassador for the GJEPC (gem and jewelry export promotion council).

She also said that all my directors are the only people I have in touch with and I am close to Shahid, he is one of my friends in Bollywood. She added that I have lot of friends from outside industry.

Sonam added that my best friend is my sister but she does not belong to Bollywood. She further added that I have taken the all positive things from the movie and if there is any financial loss this is the concern of the producer. She also said that I have got a good review from my friends about my work in the film and about the movie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namestey!!! If you wish to contact me for any comment, criticism, advice and/or suggestion regarding what I rant about or anything “random”, feel free to drop me a mail at the following address: dhyani.rohit@gmail.com