Thursday, September 29, 2011

2G note was a background paper not his personal view: Pranab Mukhrejee

Rohit Dhyani: Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee today put an end to raging controversy over the Finance Minister on 2G spectrum note.



Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and Home Minister P Chidambaram today put an end to ragging controversy over the Finance Ministry note on 2G spectrum.


"Apart from the factual background the paper contains, certains inference and interpretations which do not reflect my views," Mukherjee told reporters in the presence of Chidambaram after a day of hectic activities in the Congress camp to douse the fire. 

A visibily satisfied Chidambaram said: "I am happy about the statement made by my senior and distinguished colleague and Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee. I accept his statement. As far as all of us in the government is concerned, the matter is closed." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Namestey!!! If you wish to contact me for any comment, criticism, advice and/or suggestion regarding what I rant about or anything “random”, feel free to drop me a mail at the following address: dhyani.rohit@gmail.com