Friday, May 15, 2009

Change the structure of Life, We should respect everybody.

Change the structure of Life, We should respect everybody.


NATURE IS CALLING BY ROHIT DHYANI.
Today we are living in very worse society in which we see dreams only for us but don't want to see dreams for our country.

actually there is some reasons behind this?

why we are looking for our self?



A.we are very busy in our daily life.

B.we don't have time to think.

C.we are totally dead.



chose one options and if you would like to put some comments so please you do that.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, long time, no comment, I lost you somehow I find you again today :)

    Hope everything is ok with you!!!

    All the best, take care

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Namestey!!! If you wish to contact me for any comment, criticism, advice and/or suggestion regarding what I rant about or anything “random”, feel free to drop me a mail at the following address: dhyani.rohit@gmail.com